Established in 2016, NSOT provides both neuropsychological evaluation and psychotherapy services from a multidisciplinary perspective.
NSOT provides comprehensive neuropsychological evaluations in adults seeking evaluation for neurologic conditions, brain injury, attention deficit disorder, and spinal cord stimulator clearance. Medico-legal neuropsychological evaluations are also available including conduction of medical record reviews, independent medical evaluations (IMEs), and expert consult.
Expertise, compassion, + individualized care are the cornerstones for our psychotherapy service. We are here to help you make change at your pace. We accept most insurances & private pay.
Dr. Jamie Ducharme received her undergraduate degree from the University of Virginia and her doctoral degree in clinical psychology with a concentration in neuropsychology from Fielding Graduate University. Her post-doctoral training in clinical neuropsychology was completed through the University of Virginia Medical Center Department of Neurology in 2010 before returning to her home town of Virginia Beach. Dr. Ducharme joined Neurology Specialists group in 2011 where she served as lead neuropsychologist for 5 years until founding NSOT in 2016. She has been board certified by the American Board of Professional Psychology in Clinical Neuropsychology since 2012 (www.abpp.org). Dr. Ducharme provides both clinical and forensic neuropsychological evaluation services including conduction of independent medical evaluations (IMEs), workman's compensation evaluations, medical record reviews, and consultation. She provides psychotherapy services on a limited basis.
Dr. Kimberley Coddington is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist in both the state of Virginia and Pennsylvania. She has a Master's degree in Clinical Psychology from Edinboro University and a Doctorate in Counseling Psychology from Gannon University. Dr. Coddington has 31 years of experience in the behavioral health field. This includes providing psychological and neuropsychological assessment and treatment to child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric populations. In addition, Dr. Coddington’s counseling specialties include treatment of depression, anxiety, panic attacks, and relationship issues.
Judy has been with the practice since its inception. As office manager, she fields insurance coverage and billing questions, scheduling, and most everything at NSOT. She is here to help guide you through the process of initiating counseling or evaluation.
NSOT is proud to serve as a training site for our local doctoral level psychological programs and in advanced level technician training.
Jordan graduated from the University of Virginia with a Bachelor’s Degree in Neuroscience and a Minor in Psychology. She is pursuing her dream of becoming a doctor and will be attending medical school next fall. She has been part of the NSOT team since the summer 2022.
Alicia is a 4th year doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology at the Virginia Consortium Program. She is completing a one year practicum training placement with NSOT and has been a part of the team since May 2022.
Erica is a 4th year doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology at Regent University. She is completing a one year practicum training placement with NSOT and has been a part of the team since August 2022.
Lynette is a 4th year doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology at Regent University. She is completing a one year practicum training placement with NSOT and has been a part of the team since August 2022.
Ashley is a 4th year doctoral candidate in Clinical Psychology at Regent University. She is completing a one year practicum training placement with NSOT and has been a part of the team since August 2022.
Chessie is our therapy dog in residence. She accepts hugs only for payment...or bones. She is often at the ready for comfort but is just as happy to sit it out if canine slobber is not your thing. She is an Old English Sheepdog.
NSOT is grateful to all of our former trainees for their time, bright attitudes, and team approach.
Andrea Aguilar 2017-2019
Kelly Romano 2018-2019
Allison Battles 2018-2019
Madison Simons 2018-2019
Liz Shull 2019-2020
Tommy Augustin 2020
Amanda Cary 2019-2021
Mackenzie Collen 2020-2021
Lindsay Solfelt 2020-2021
Sarah Henderson 2021-2022
Arielle Mullen 2021-2022
NSOT is always looking for talented therapists to join our team! NSOT offers a diverse referral base, administrative services, a team approach to quality care, and much more. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply!
On Pleasure House Road in Virginia Beach between Northampton Blvd & Shore Drive. We are beside Virginia Beach Veterinary Hospital.
Call our practice to inquire about insurance acceptance or payment plans and scheduling at 757.301.2248.
1. We have screened our patients ahead of appointments asking about exposure risk + any needs/desires to reschedule. Appointments are rescheduled if there is report of having experienced flu-like symptoms, exposure to others with such symptoms, travel outside of the country, or are simply uncomfortable being seen at this time. We are happy to reschedule you to keep you safe regarding your own circumstance or comfort level.
2. We have a small outpatient practice including <10 total employees in the practice who we are monitoring for any symptoms. The size of the area that patients are seen is <1000 sq ft making it easy to clean + wipe down surfaces readily with disinfectant which we are doing before + after every patient contact. The practice building is detached/free standing, notably not attached to a hospital or other medical office. We are limiting overlapping patient contact in the waiting room by staggering patient appointment times + requesting waiting outside of waiting room as needed.
3. We are using all safety precautions recommended by the CDC including frequent hand washing, wiping down surfaces, practicing safe distancing, wearing face masks, + keeping close watch on any updates/developments as they emerge. For more info go to: www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
4. Please print out, complete, + bring the registration forms below to your scheduled appointment to limit check-in times.
5. We ask that you present wearing a face mask for your appointment. Please call the practice at 757.301.2248 upon arrival + we will direct you regarding entry.
Yes. Intake + psychotherapy services are available via telehealth service in addition to on site services. Please call for more information + to schedule.
2005 Pleasure House Road, Virginia Beach, VA 23455, United States
Please print, complete, + present for your intake appointment with the appropriate registration form to save on wait time.
The NSOT Notice of Privacy Practices is also made available below.